Winter Soulstice 2012 - MASSIVE Multi-Zone Multi-Genre Epicness
Featuring: #Electronic Zone, #Bands & Bass Zone, #Chillax Zone & #Tribal Zone and Fire.
Click into the event for a Full Lineup.
5 Reasons you should come to Winter Soulstice this weekend & ---> ## Win Free Tickets ## <---
1) Amazing lineup consisting of some of the best acts New Zealand has to offer — talented Live acts, bands and DJs spanning across a huge range of genres! Check out some of the music from our acts on the Facebook event page!
2) Beautiful location, Kowai Bush is a stunning terraced site, located near Springfield, one hour drive west from Christchurch, beside the Waimakariri River.
3) Four zones offer a diverse range of music and over the course of the night will include some music you will be familiar with along with some tantalising new sounds. Amazing value for money, presales only $30+bf!!
4) Weather — the forecast is looking amazing with sunny days both Saturday and Sunday, you can’t ask for much more that that when partying outdoors! Remember to wear layers as it will get cold when you aren’t dancing, near the fire or in the warmed Chillax zone tent!
5) Music sounds much better outdoors!
As you start to notice the real change in season, at least you have something to look forward to. M*A*S*S*I*V*E Winter Soulstice is taking place on June 30th in the foothills of the Southern Alps.
We invite you to join us at this multi-zone, multi-genre event to enjoy a night of great music and good people. The Massive crew will be looking after you with fire, huge sounds, food, shelter, coffee and all the good vibes that only an outdoor party can bring.
The site is camping friendly so feel free to come early and stay until the music finishes in the morning sun.
Please be aware of the standard rules: no Dogs, no Dickheads, 100% no Glass, no Alcohol . Ensure you do bring warm Clothing, a Torch, Food and Water.
Music sounds much better outdoors!
We are proud to present a diverse range of talented artists both up and comers and a healthy representation of the old school. More details and links to tunes to come!
Massive Sound System
Organikismness & JB Naste
TwEQ (Delicious Music/ Zenon Records)
Nort - Live (Delicious Music)
Knuckles McDisco b2b Sugar Daddy Shindig
#Bands & Bass Zone
Soulware - Full Live Band
Wisdom of Shankara
Mikki Pixton - Live
Elevator Phase - Live
Stray Theories - Live
Stuts - Live (Blenheim)
Invader Tron - Live (Delicious Music)
DJ Sudo Nim
#Tribal Zone and Fire
To accompany and provide an alternative to the large amount of amplified music. Bring along and drum - the more the better!
View Directions to Winter Soulstice 2012 in a larger map ##DIRECTIONS##
Head out of town on Yaldhurst Rd/State Highway 73, then turn right onto Old West Coast Rd. At the end of Old West Coast Road turn left onto Waimakariri Gorge Rd and nearly straight away turn right onto West Coast Rd/State Highway 73. Just after Springfield right onto Pocock Road and then take the 2nd left onto Kowai Road.
Lastly turn right onto Rubicon Rd and follow to the party!
Gate Sales are $40.