Nocturne Sanctum II
Featuring performances by:
• Lady De Vil
• Yuri Guii
• Ellie May Marshall
• Lauren Kate
• DJ Forge aka Marilyn Shanson
Metal Temple Jewellery
• Tempest FX
• Snow Sprit
• Coby Zutt
We have such sights to show you…
NOCTURNE SANCTUM II
The second installment dedicated to the exploration in the further regions of experience.
Suspension, fire, fetish, ritual, nudity, tease, magic, contortion, drag, aerials, music.
Note: this is not a back to back show. Entertainment will run through till approximately 1:30am.
STRICTLY R18 NO ID, NO ENTRY
Get tickets here now!
There will be no door sales, ticket entry only.
Let us know you're attending on the event page!
Are you ready?
Something wicked this way comes...
• Ena – Sexy Fire Siren. Director of Metal Temple Jewelry.
• Snow Spirit - best known for her ritualistic flesh suspension. Look out for her staple booth.
• Lady De Vil - Aerials. Needles. Alt babe.
• Yuri Guii - She’s eccentric, comedic and electric on the stage, she will blow you and your mind.
• DizzE Doll - NZ’s circus sweetheart by day and tattooed twisted sister by night.
• Nocturness - Mistress of the Strange, dark and depraved, confusing and captivating.
DJs and Bands:
• Lauren Kate - Making sex in your ear with her playlist pleasures.
• DJ Forge aka Marilyn Shanson- Guru of all things musical and MC extraordinaire.
• Dravacan (band) – face melting, teeth shattering, soul twisting metalers.
• Metal Temple Jewellery - one-of-a-kind burlesque, pin-up, metal, steampunk and Gothic-inspired pieces.
• Tempest FX - Specialising in the creepy, the fantasy and the cute. Come see her for all your jewellery and house decorating needs, plus a little bit of kink thrown on the side.
• Snow Sprit - Ever wanted to push a staple gun to a hot girls flesh?
• Coby Zutt - Grotesque artist who creates haunting illustrations that reflect his love for the strange and abnormal